Its a beautiful morning ~~~~ NOT
As far as i'm concerned it's no where near average even.Battled with me sleep demons this morn. Twas super duper tough trying to drag myself out of bed this morning. Imagine trying to pull a hyppo/buffalo/cow/elephant/any huge living animals that resembles me, out of a mud pit. That's how difficult it is. Had a class at 9 but i only woke up at 8.30. When i walked out the bus roared by. Just GREAT! While waiting for the bus there was only one amusing thing that kept me occupied. Vapor coming out of my mouth. I even made a video out of it using me phone. Thats how cold and pathetic i was at that time. Reached uni, had class. My tummy growled so loud in class. Atleast 2 people must have heard it. Went straight to the cafeteria for bfast. Had a lousy sandwich so only had the appetite to eat half of it. I dont know why i seem to only want to half of anything these days. More than that and i would feel like puking. Again, I'm not anorexic. I really wish so though. HAIH. If only the treatments for it was cheap. Okay.. It's time to go to another seminar. Just great. The cherry to top of my huge cream cake. A class ahead with Shaun (the lect) barking at our faces bout how our assignments didnt even meet his almighty standards. HAIH. Somebody pls pull me out of this dread shit fest that i'm in. I'm demotivated, stressed out, walking on a tight rope, crossing the borden line to insanity, fat, desperate, lazy ...... DR PHIL!!!!! I NEED YOU!!! OPRAH WHERE ART THOU OPRAH??? I need the Extreme Makeover team here pronto too. At this rate i'm going, I'll be lucky to even have 90 yr old men whistling at me in the retirement home. OK time to start saving up on my "lou ku poh" (old maid's) fund. Donations welcomed.
Do you think 90 yr old men would prefer me with permed or straight hair? Hmmm...
0 La-di-da's ...:
Post a Comment